A wonderful Sunday rolled around and good gosh, it was sunny and nice in SF! Our friends, Geneve and Kareem were in town for the Vloggies, held at the Swedish American Hall on Saturday night. Will and I met up with Geneve, Kareem, and their buddy, Ray, in Cole Valley for brunch at Ray's regular joint, Zazie. It was key to go with Ray, as we had a sweet table in the back tiered patio with no wait, as he's a regular.
I had the Nicoise salad with prosciutto, hold the anchovies. Just the right light meal following some gluttonous indulgence at Trent's wedding and Coco's birthday dinner.
Will had the Croque Monsieur, very yummy apparently.

Kareem had a classic brekkie that looked pretty great. Geneve had fruit, yogurt and granola (her daily staple) while Ray had the Poached eggs (some version of a benedict), no pics, sorry!
Glorious Sunday indeed. Of which I spent the rest of it inside my house catching up on a stockpile of things-to-do, as Will and I are taking off on holiday soon and there's not enough time!
Later that evening, I headed over to Oakland for dinner with my aunt and uncle, another belated birthday dinner as my uncle's birthday was in October. We headed over to their favorite Chinese restaurant called Restaurant Peony in downtown Oakland. We had a really nice meal, which included my favorite, Peking duck, and it was great to catch up with them.
Anyway, one week until Cabo!

No comments:
Post a Comment