Katharine's birthday was last Thursday, but Will and I missed out on the festivities because we went down to south bay to celebrate Chinese New Year (Gung Hay Fat Choy!) with my family. So, to make up for our absence, we took Katharine for a belated birthday dinner at the Presidio Social Club, a great restaurant with rave reviews that I had been wanting to try (seriously, my list of restaurants to go to continues to grow even though I slowly tick them off).
As a little surprise for Kat, Abe (who's in town for some work stuff) showed up for dinner. Sweet! We get to celebrate Kat's birthday, try a new restaurant and catch up with Abe!
Overall, the dinner was fantastic. Our server seemed a little in the clouds at some points in the evening (e.g. when I asked him what the featured cocktail of the week was, he totally blanked for about 30 seconds...awkward...), but he was generally quite nice. It was so great to catch up with both Kat and Abe, and it felt like old times again. Aww....
Happy Belated Birthday Kat!
No comments:
Post a Comment