About Me

My photo
Originally from Canada, I live in San Francisco, CA and work for a biotech company.

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Cake for Sandy

February 27, 2008

Sandy's birthday was on Sunday (24th) and as I was a bad friend and went out of town for new snow instead of going to her birthday dinner, I just had to have the girls over for dinner to celebrate her belated birthday. It was also convenient that Will is out of town for work on the east coast, so our place was free to be invaded by the ladies.

Wendy made an awesome catfish dish with an asian caramel sauce, which complimented the mango rice that I made. I also made some baked sweet potatoes, Gail whipped up a salad and Kat brought a great Devil Food Cake from Sweet Inspiration Bakery on Market St. in the Castro.




Happy Belated Birthday Sandy!

No comments: