There has been a little hiatus on the blog (if you hadn't noticed), primarily due to work, and an insane 48-hour stomach illness that hit me, Will, Shaun and Sloane. The only time we were all together was Wednesday night at Sunflower, but it was much too long for food poisoning. So the hypothesis is that someone at Sunflower had the stomach flu and passed it onto us. Regardless, it was the worst illness that I've experienced as an adult. It took out an entire weekend (Fri-Sun), which sucks at this time of the year when there's so much going on and so much stuff to do.
I digress.
This week was much better, Will and I stopped in at the house of JonZ, Damien & Woody to participate in their first tree-trimming party at their new casa.
Here is the poor Charlie-Brown-ish tree that they "obtained" off Hwy 92 pre-decoration:
Gingerbread town:
Anyway, it was a great evening full of crafts and food and socializing. Nice work boys!
No comments:
Post a Comment