About Me

My photo
Originally from Canada, I live in San Francisco, CA and work for a biotech company.

Thursday, January 01, 2009

Bye Bye 2008!

January 1,2009

On NYE morning, I went for an early run with Sue Hee in the Marina, and then spent the day doing stuff around the house (we're almost completely unpacked!). 

For NYE festivities, we were heading over to Sue Hee's for nibblies, drinkies, socializing, and a little bit of hockey (the pool play game between US and Canada in the World Junior Hockey Tournament was fantastic! I heart hockey!).





Shaun was whipping up a drink (called the Cucaracha?) that required dropping a shot of Kailua and tequila in Corona, pounding it, and then proceeding to get blindfolded and having your head shaken. Here is some video of this fun:



















I may or may not have had too much white wine (ouchie, my head), but we definitely had a fantastic time. 

Goodbye 2008, hello 2009!

No comments: