On Monday night, Katharine hosted the ladies (Gail, Sue Hee, JoJo, Dana and I, Wendy showed up a little later) for dinner at her house. She whipped up a sweet chicken apple sausage manicotti, garlic bread, and a pretty kick-ass salad. It was great to catch up with the ladies and check out Kat's newly redone double-pane windows (homeowner speak, still getting used to the fact that I'm so interested in this stuff now!).
Just in case you want to know what I've been getting up to in San Francisco...or wherever I am in the world.
About Me
- Bea
- Originally from Canada, I live in San Francisco, CA and work for a biotech company.
Tuesday, January 13, 2009
Dinner at Kat's
January 13, 2009
On Monday night, Katharine hosted the ladies (Gail, Sue Hee, JoJo, Dana and I, Wendy showed up a little later) for dinner at her house. She whipped up a sweet chicken apple sausage manicotti, garlic bread, and a pretty kick-ass salad. It was great to catch up with the ladies and check out Kat's newly redone double-pane windows (homeowner speak, still getting used to the fact that I'm so interested in this stuff now!).

For dessert, she made home-made ice cream cookie sandwiches! Yum!
Thanks for the fantastic dinner, Kat!
On Monday night, Katharine hosted the ladies (Gail, Sue Hee, JoJo, Dana and I, Wendy showed up a little later) for dinner at her house. She whipped up a sweet chicken apple sausage manicotti, garlic bread, and a pretty kick-ass salad. It was great to catch up with the ladies and check out Kat's newly redone double-pane windows (homeowner speak, still getting used to the fact that I'm so interested in this stuff now!).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment