About Me

My photo
Originally from Canada, I live in San Francisco, CA and work for a biotech company.

Sunday, January 04, 2009

Fort Funston

January 4, 2009

On Sunday (only one more day until back to work!!! Ewww....), we went for dim sum at Ton Kiang. I heart dim sum. Turns out the bo-lo-baau at Ton Kiang is pretty darn good...




From dim sum, Will and I joined Key, Sue Hee and Robert for some outdoor time at Fort Funston with Key's dog, Milo. Surpisingly (or not), this was my first time to Fort Funston. It was previously a coastal fort with a missile site (Battery Davis), that is now a beautiful parks conservancy that is a favorite hang gliding spot and dog park.





It was a gorgeous day. It also turns out that Fort Funston is a phenomenal place to check out almost every breed of dog if you're trying to decide what kind of dog to get. Milo was in heaven...





It was a nice way to spend a Sunday afternoon. Now the misery of going back to work can settle in...

Happy New Year!

No comments: