About Me

My photo
Originally from Canada, I live in San Francisco, CA and work for a biotech company.

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Bar Agricole

October 17, 2010

I was so super-relieved when I found out on Friday that my work trip to London (supposedly leaving on Saturday) was cancelled. Hello weekend!

On Saturday morning, I joined Sue Hee and Sara for a 12-mile run at Sawyer Camp Trail. Yeah, that does sound very enticing, as I hadn't run longer than 5-6 miles since the SF half marathon in late July. Ouch.

On Saturday night, Will and I headed to Bar Agricole to celebrate Sue Hee's birthday. Bar Agricole is in SOMA, next door to Slim's, and is a new restaurant that features fantastic cocktails and a tasty menu.




With seven people for dinner, our strategy for the dinner was to try everything on the menu, both drinks and food. That may seem outrageous, but with 7 people, it really isn't that crazy. The menu consists of 15 cocktails, 4 tasters, 7 appetizers, 4 entrees, and 3 desserts. And we tried it all. It was magical. See below for snaps of the food and drink action.





















Happy Birthday Sue Hee!

Oh yeah, and Bar Agricole is a definite go-back.

No comments: