About Me

My photo
Originally from Canada, I live in San Francisco, CA and work for a biotech company.

Sunday, October 31, 2010

PPQ Dungeness + World Series = Too Much Awesome

October 31, 2010

A gChat between Henrik and I spawned a fantastic idea a couple weeks ago, a trip to PPQ Dungeness Island for their awesome crab and other dishes. It had been far too long since I had been there, and it was a perfect excuse to pull together good friends over good food. Additionally, it also happened to overlap Kenny's visit to SF.

You can imagine our supreme delight when we arrived for dinner and realized they had given us the back private room with the TV to watch Game 4 of the World Series. Giggity-giggity!





Oh, yummy garlic noodles, how I've dreamt of you:
The amazing five-spiced chicken:





The group minus me and Key (photographers) and Robert, who is being absurd and hiding behind Abe.

Full bellies and a shutout 4-0 win for the Giants, what more could we ask for? Too much awesome!

No comments: