About Me

My photo
Originally from Canada, I live in San Francisco, CA and work for a biotech company.

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Incanto

May 21, 2011

On Friday night, Will and I met up with Coco and Sonia for dinner at Incanto. How is that I've lived in SF for so long and not been to Incanto yet?

Chef Chris Consentino is a well-established force in the SF food scene, known for being a champion of all things meat. He's got a great website called Offal Good and a great little shop in the Ferry Building called Boccalone: Tasty Salty Pig Parts.

We decided to order a bunch of dishes and share it family style so we could try more.

Blood sausage with clams and egg:


Trotters with foie gras, strawberries and red clover:   

Sweetbreads with potatoes and Bordeaux spinach:

Spaghettini with Sardinian cured tuna heart, egg yolk and parsley (which was also recently cited by Prospect's chef Ravi Kapur as the last meal that he would have prior to the Rapture):


Hankerchief pasta and rustic pork ragu:

Pork belly with kohlrabi, purslane and cherries:

Lamb shoulder with creamed spring greens & potato:

Chocolate bread pudding with ice cream:

Yowza, what a meal! And on a Friday night, I was ready for bed by 11 PM! It was awesome catching up with Coco and Sonia!

No comments: