About Me

My photo
Originally from Canada, I live in San Francisco, CA and work for a biotech company.

Monday, August 15, 2011

Summer Vacation 2011: Vancouver

August 14, 2011

Vancouver! In the summer! Yay!

On Friday night, Will and I headed over to Jasmine and John's house for a bbq (I love how everyone offers to cook for you when you come to visit...I need to visit people more often...). I also got to meet their adorable little 6-month old, Sasha:

On Saturday, Will and I spent the day with his brother's family (John, Emily, little 3-year old James and newborn Dexter):
RRR!:








Meet little Dexter, he was almost 11 pounds at birth, blew out the height charts, and is bursting out of a 6-month onesie at 2months old and 15 pounds:

On Sunday, Will and I dim sum with some of my cousins and Uncle:

Back to more family time with the Lavery crew:





We met up with Double A and Matty for an afternoon drink (Havana) Vicki for dinner (Zipang Sushi, yum!), and it was great to catch up. Great seeing everyone in Van!

Off to Tofino/Uclulet!

No comments: