August 10, 2011
Vacation! Well, the busy kind, not the restful kind. Will and I embarked on a 16-day tour of Western Canada to visit family, friends, golf, fish, sightsee, meet new babies, attend a wedding, etc., etc.
First stop: Calgary/Vulcan
Will and I flew into Calgary on Saturday morning, and started the eat-golf-fish-fest with Mom and Dad right away. Over 5 days, we golfed a couple times, fished a couple times, ate a lot, and had a good catch-up.
Will and I caught keepers! (Walleye, mine just met the 50 cm limit and Will caught a 53 cm):
Yum!
More keepers! This time, I caught a 55 cm and Will got a 51 cm:
On Tuesday, Will and I went to Calgary and had some quality time with Sonia (with Luka) and Donna over lunch at The Coup (awesome vegetarian joint):
On Wednesday, Angie and her family flew into town, and we only had half a day of overlap, so we might as well dim sum, right?
Thanks to Mom and Dad for a fantastic visit! Now, off to Vancouver & Whistler!

No comments:
Post a Comment