November 24, 2011
To convince Will to spend Thanksgiving week in Orlando, I persuaded him with promises of golf with my Dad. So, for the rest of the week, that's exactly what we did while the rest of the family went to the other Disney resorts.
On Monday, we played the Legends Golf Course at the Orange Lake Resort (where we were staying). My mom joined us as well, and we had a great day of golf, with a few sprinkles and then a gorgeous rainbow:
That afternoon, we met up with the kids at the massive River Island water park:
On Tuesday, Will, my Dad and I went for a round of 18 holes at the Disney Magnolia Golf Course:
Will's Goofy headcover was excited to be back "home" (his nephews and niece bought it for him from Disneyworld years ago):
Baby alligator (ai-ya!):
The signature hole with the "Mickey" sand trap:
On Wednesday, Will and I had to do some work, then headed to the gym, and then drove over to
Bill Frederick Park @ Turkey Lake to check out their fancy disc golf courses:
Super fun, especially as I really do suck at disc golf, but really nice and fancy course.

No comments:
Post a Comment