About Me

My photo
Originally from Canada, I live in San Francisco, CA and work for a biotech company.

Monday, November 21, 2011

Happiest Place on Earth...

November 21, 2011

I got back to SF from Basel on Friday for less than 24 hours to do laundry and re-pack, as on Saturday, Will and I were off to Orlando, FL to meet up with my family for the week of Thanksgiving. My sister and Jack surprised the kids with a week in Orlando (Disneyworld!), with surprise #2 being the arrival of my parents, and surprise #3 being the arrival of Will and I.

We got to Orlando in the wee hours of Saturday night/Sunday morning, so we surprised the kids in the morning. We then headed off to brunch at Cracker Barrel...and then to Disney's Animal Kingdom!













































Will, Jack and I took Simon on his first roller-coaster ride, Expedition Everest:
Me and the sabre-tooth tiger I won kicking Will's butt in the racing derby game:






From Animal Kingdom, we grabbed dinner and then headed over to Magic Kingdom for the Electric Parade and Wishes Nighttime Spectacular (e.g. fireworks):

















It was a great day at Disney and super fun with the kids. Just magical.

No comments: