About Me

My photo
Originally from Canada, I live in San Francisco, CA and work for a biotech company.

Monday, November 07, 2011

Jack's Mannequin

November 7, 2011

On Monday night, Will and I headed over to Polk street to Lush Lounge to meet up with Stephie and Dale, who were in town for a few days from the 'Peg, and Wendy and Woody too.




Will and I were going to check out Jack's Mannequin in concert after drinks, and while at Lush Lounge, it was a nice surprise to see lead singer, Andrew McMahon from the band show up for a pre-show drink as well. He gave us the heads up that they weren't on stage until 9 PM, so we were able to get a good visit with Stephie and Dale.

Will and I headed over to the Regency Ballroom to go see the band, I think it's the third time we've seen them in concert and they did not disappoint again. They were promoting their third album called "People and Things".













No comments: