December 4, 2005
Abe, Will and I went to see the newest installment of the Harry Potter films tonight, "Harry Potter & the Goblet of Fire". I am a huge fan of this series and have read all the books so far. It makes me sad to think that there's only one more book and like everyone else that reads these books, am very excited to see what happens.
Here are my brief thoughts on the film:
- entertaining...as always
- Damn! Hermione is becoming a little hotty!
- I cried like a baby when I read the ending of this book, and as expected, did the same during the movie
- wished there was enough time to cover all the details of the book, so many great details that had to be glossed over
- I am not looking forward to the next film because Harry was such an annoying hormonal teenager in Book 5.
On another note, I finally saw the last of the Star Wars' prequels the other night on DVD, "Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith". Umm...I've always like Ewan McGregor and Yoda kicks ass.
1 comment:
Bea:
Kindly send us an e-mail. We don't have your address and need HELP with ideas for Will for Christmas.
Thanks,
Susan
Post a Comment