GUNG HAY FAT CHOY!
SUN LEEN FI LOK!
SUN TY GEEN HONG!
BO BO GO SING!
Happy Chinese New Year! Welcome to beginning of the Year of the Dog. Yesterday (January 29) was the first of the Chinese new year and the initiation of 15 days of celebration. The Chinese New Year's eve and day are celebrated family affairs. So, with that in mind, I dragged my hungover self down to San Jose to spend the day with my sister, niece and brother-in-law.
Olivia's new sweater, courtesy of Auntie Annie and Uncle Darren
A bear on her bum!
We headed over to Oakridge Mall, where they have an exhaustive list of surburban dining options. We chose BJ's Restaurant and Brewhouse, which is known for their pizza.
Jack's flight of beers...at least that's one type of alcohol that I didn't consume the night before...
Olivia enjoying her Cold Stone Creamery ice creamAfter lunch, Angie and I ran a bunch of errands while a very exhausted Olivia took a nap. After her much-needed rest, she was little Miss Sunshine again. It's pretty amazing how much she talks and how smart she is.
BTW, the big family news is that Angie is expecting again, and the more surprising news, which we found out over the holidays, is that she's having...TWINS!
I'm going to have triple the amount of little ones to spoil in the summer!
No comments:
Post a Comment