Last night after work, I went to Burlingame to meet up with my old research lab at Straits Cafe to wish good luck to my former boss/mentor, Kerstin, who was starting a new position at Genentech. We had some drinks and small plates as we caught up and it was really nice to get the whole lab together again: Kerstin, Mandy, Kristen, Jacs and me.
As I was jetting up the 101 back to the city after that, I caught up with Abe over the cellie, who was getting ready to go to Tahoe. As of late, Abe has been growing out his facial hair and was sporting a not-too-patchy beard, and he informed me that he had drastically re-styled his facial hair into a sleazy moustache...a 'STACHE?!?!
Of course, I had to do a drive-by and check this out in person...
Oh my...
The 'stache and trucker hat combo
The sleaziness up closeWatch out ladies...the 'stache has been unleashed!
No comments:
Post a Comment