About Me

My photo
Originally from Canada, I live in San Francisco, CA and work for a biotech company.

Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Monday Marina-Style...Kind Of...

March 5, 2007

Last night, we headed over to the Marina district for some dinner. Yes, I know, I know, the Marina. The intention was to take Steph Chow out to different neighborhoods while she's in town being young and hip (and sassy!) in SF. Wendy had taken the afternoon off and gotten her all liquored up in North Beach at O'Reilly's, so that was a good start.

We wanted to check out Pacific Catch, as the rumor is that this little place puts out great noodle bowls and rice dishes. But of course, it's tiny and doesn't fit a table of 5 very well. We also felt out of place that we weren't coming from a workout and wearing cute LuluLemon work-out clothes like everyone else was in that neighborhood.

So, Will, Wendy, Steph, Woody and I wandered around and finally found ourselves at La Barca. This place cracked me up with it's festive decor.




I had a beef taco, which was quite tasty. I also thoroughly enjoyed my strawberry daquiri...yum!

Damien showed up a little later to be social, but the crew was pretty tired, so we called it pretty early. It's perfectly fine to be boring on a Monday.

No comments: