Somehow this blogspot got lost...so it's a little late.
Will and I went for dinner with Kerry Soo to the sushi place on Market in the Castro called Barracuda. I got a deck of CozmoCards a while ago (at the GenArt thing I volunteered for) which are a pack of discount cards for San Francisco restaurants ($15 off your $40+ meal). One of the restaurants listed was Barracuda, and I drive by it all the time, so we finally decided to try it with the discount incentive.
It's a cozy place with trendy interior and as expected, a gay-friendly crowd.
We started with the Hamachi Tiradito with aji panca and plumwine sauce. It was delicious!
We also had the Warm Japanese Mushroom Salad with enoki, shitake, oyster mushrooms, and yuzu soy vinaigrette. A little salty but very flavorful.
The sushi rolls and nigiri were wonderful and frehs, with very good portion sizing.
For dessert, we shared the warm chocolate souffle. Of course.
I was pretty psyched with how great Barracuda was, I'd definitely recommend it for your eating pleasure.
No comments:
Post a Comment