About Me

My photo
Originally from Canada, I live in San Francisco, CA and work for a biotech company.

Thursday, August 02, 2007

Terrina's In Town!

August 2, 2007

On Thursday night, my sister, her kids, and Terrina (who's in town from Bangladesh) converged on our place for an early dinner.

The twins are crawling maniacs now, so it was an energetic night of chasing them around the ample floor space in our place and realizing how not-baby-proof our place is, despite the fact we don't have a lot of stuff.

Will and Terrina had to play human high chairs to feed the babies, they're out of control.





The kids are actually pretty close to walking. They can stand on their own, and use their hands to support them as they walk along the walls.
Bath time!





Aww, so cute, I know. By the way, I made homemade meat balls to go with whole wheat pasta for dinner. But that's besides the point that there were cute kids in my house.

No comments: