About Me

My photo
Originally from Canada, I live in San Francisco, CA and work for a biotech company.

Thursday, August 02, 2007

Chez Papa

August 2, 2007

I went to Chez Papa for a "corporate" lunch on Wednesday to give a proper send-off to a co-worker who is leaving our group and Genentech (boo!).




We shared a smattering of delicious appetizers:

Ahi tuna tartare with argan oil, paprika-avocado mousse and soy sauce .


Pimentos del piquillos stuffed with Dungeness Crab meat, saffron, tomato coulis and basil.


Heirloom tomato salad with mozzarella, greens, and herbed vinaigrette.


Frites with aioli
I was in a tuna mood and had the Ahi tuna with winter vegetables, white asparagus, orange, fennel and Sichuan peppercorn sauce.

We shared the Strawberry tart with fresh vanilla cream. Awesome.

It was nice to have a group lunch, we're so busy these days that it's a rarity to have good social time with these folks. Good luck Lisa with your new job!

No comments: