It's no surprise that I've been really busy lately, and none of that time has been playing frisbee, so it's great to catch up with old teammates and friends whenever possible. On Tuesday night, Kerry Soo came over for dinner and catch-up and brought along a chocolate coffee cheesecake for dessert. Kerry is famous for her desserts, and one of the best parts of playing with Brass Monkey were all the yummy desserts that Kerry made for every BM birthday.
Just in case you want to know what I've been getting up to in San Francisco...or wherever I am in the world.
About Me
- Bea
- Originally from Canada, I live in San Francisco, CA and work for a biotech company.
Tuesday, May 20, 2008
Baking 101: Kerry Soo's Chocolate Coffee Cheesecake
May 20, 2008
It's no surprise that I've been really busy lately, and none of that time has been playing frisbee, so it's great to catch up with old teammates and friends whenever possible. On Tuesday night, Kerry Soo came over for dinner and catch-up and brought along a chocolate coffee cheesecake for dessert. Kerry is famous for her desserts, and one of the best parts of playing with Brass Monkey were all the yummy desserts that Kerry made for every BM birthday.

The cake was delicious and the conversation was rich and had us going for over four hours. Kerry is relocating to Seattle this fall for grad school and I'll miss her very much. I heart Kerry Soo!
It's no surprise that I've been really busy lately, and none of that time has been playing frisbee, so it's great to catch up with old teammates and friends whenever possible. On Tuesday night, Kerry Soo came over for dinner and catch-up and brought along a chocolate coffee cheesecake for dessert. Kerry is famous for her desserts, and one of the best parts of playing with Brass Monkey were all the yummy desserts that Kerry made for every BM birthday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment