On Saturday, I spent the day in Santa Clara with my sister and the kids, specifically taking Olivia to dance class at Dance Attack! and then going for vietnamese lunch at Khanh's Restaurant.
After an afternoon of kids, I went back to the city and a bunch of us caught up with Ashley and her grad school friends (Paul, Gia and Kristian), who were in town for Bay to Breakers. Speaking of which, we had an early night because we were also getting an early start for B2B.
It was a little painful getting up early to head down to the start line at the Embarcadero. B2B is a 12K (7.46 mile) course that starts at the Embarcadero and weaves through the city, through Golden Gate Park and ends at Ocean Beach. It is the quintessential San Francisco activity, the most entertaining 12K that you'll ever experience.
After B2B, we headed home, got clean and had crepes at Queen Malika. I really wanted to re-joini the B2B party, but was not feeling that great after the race, so stuck close to home.
Will and I headed back down to Santa Clara for dinner with the family and spent some more quality time with the kiddies. They sure love the kiddie pool...
No comments:
Post a Comment