And finally, the event that brought us to Vancouver, the wedding of John and Jasmine on Saturday afternoon. At 3 PM, Will and I boarded a school bus bound for Langley, a small town southeast of Vancouver, where the wedding was being held on a private property.
It was a gorgeous day, but stinking hot. The poor boys in their suits were suffering. Even I was suffering and I was wearing a dress!
We took the late shuttle back to Van and escaped super-late night activities to crash.
The next morning, we joined the wedding crew for brunch at the Granville Island Hotel on Granville Island. After brunch, we were pretty low-key until we had to head back to the airport for our flight out. It was a wonderful week of catching up with friends and family, thanks to everyone who we were able to catch up with and who hosted us this week (Vicki, Mike, Susan and Kenny).
Congratulations to John and Jasmine!
No comments:
Post a Comment