About Me

My photo
Originally from Canada, I live in San Francisco, CA and work for a biotech company.

Saturday, August 02, 2008

TGIF!

August 2, 2008

My plan for the weekend was to lay low, take it easy before the big run on Sunday morning. On Friday afternoon, I went for my close-to-bi-annual hair cut and color, and was sad to hear that my wonderful stylist Joanne at Louie Hair Salon, was departing back to her home country of Australia in September. Seriously saddening, I've been going to her for over 4 years and I really will miss her. It almost felt like we were breaking up.

For dinner, Will and I went to the Mission to our old fave, Yo-Yo, to grab dinner with a gaggle of folks who were coming from happy hour (Wendy, her sis Vicki who's visiting, Wendy's co-worker Will, Key, Katharine, Robert, Ian, Josh, and Shaun).




After dinner, we headed over to Ian's place in lower Haight/Duboce Triangle for some drinks. Will discovered another use for the anti-cat-clawing tape on the furniture:
Happy Friday!

No comments: