About Me

My photo
Originally from Canada, I live in San Francisco, CA and work for a biotech company.

Saturday, August 23, 2008

Mama's In Town!

August 23, 2008

It's been a busy week, after getting back from the motherland, we had some house guests and then my Mama came to town. Family QT!

On Friday night, I went down to Santa Clara to have dinner with the family. The usual suspects of aunts and uncles (from SJ and Oakland) were there, as were cute kiddies.









Some videos of the twins going crazy for "Yo Gabba Gabba", a quirky kids show that the kids love:








On Saturday morning, Will and I went back down to south bay for dim sum with the family at Dynasty in Cupertino, same folks making apperances.













It was great to see my Mama, she'll be back in town in mid-September with my Papa in tow (for a part of the trip). As I always say, it's so nice to be close to my sister and her kids, it makes it so much easier for my folks to come visit us all at the same time. See you in September!

No comments: