About Me

My photo
Originally from Canada, I live in San Francisco, CA and work for a biotech company.

Monday, May 11, 2009

Kiddies - 05/12/09

May 11, 2009

My parents were in town over the weekend, but were thankfully staying a couple more days so that I could see them when we got back from NOLA. Besides, it had been almost a month since I had seen the kiddies, so I was jones-ing for some niece and nephew love!

My parents spoiling the kids again with some new little bikes (ridiculous, I know!):











On a side note, you may have heard me mention the story that my little hometown of Vulcan, Alberta, Canada had been lobbying for months to host a premiere of the new Star Trek movie, but were denied by the movie studios (despite some lobbying from Leonard Nimoy!). Instead, the movie honchos held a private screening for 300 lucky draw winners from Vulcan to see the movie two days ahead of the opening. My parents were part of the lucky 300. See below for a pic of my dad wearing the schwag he got from the movie premiere:

Live long and prosper!

No comments: