On Thursday night, I met up with some work folks for HH at Tropisueno (great Mexican joint with fantastic ceviche and HH specials), and then over to the SFMOMA to finally see some of the exhibits while they are open a little later.
I checked out the Georgia O'Keefe/Ansel Adams exhibit first (Natural Affinities), which was very interesting (contrasting painting and photography influenced by each other)...
Then I headed over to the Richard Avedon exhibit (1946-2004), which I thoroughly enjoyed (I love fashion photography and portraits of famous people).

I then headed upstairs to check out the new Rooftop Garden, going through the Between Art & Life exhibit on the way.








I love the new Rooftop Garden, I could spend some more quality time up there, and the sunset lighting was perfect. Go check it out!

I love the new Rooftop Garden, I could spend some more quality time up there, and the sunset lighting was perfect. Go check it out!
No comments:
Post a Comment