About Me

My photo
Originally from Canada, I live in San Francisco, CA and work for a biotech company.

Sunday, August 09, 2009

Tahoe-rific!

August 9, 2009

Thanks to Sandy, we finally got our shiznit together to spend a weekend in Tahoe in the summer (not playing frisbee, by the way). Will, Sandy, Robert, Sue Hee, Key, Milo and I headed up on Friday evening (with a quick stop at Chick-Fil-A on the way).

On Saturday morning, I had a delicious sleep-in while Will and Robert played some frisbee golf. The rest of us headed over to the outlets and then joined the boys at Ernie's for brunch.

In the afternoon, Will, Sandy and I headed over to Powerline Trail to do some mountain biking, while Robert, Sue Hee and Key embarked on a hike.






It was a hot afternoon, and the ride was a good workout for me (considering I hadn't ridden in over 2 years!). It may have inspired me to do some more in the near future...

Back at the cabin, it was hot tub time!

After dinner (take-out yummy Thai from Orchid's Thai), we headed over to Tahoe Bowl for some sweet pin-action.




The next morning, Will and Robert played some more frisbee golf, while Key, Sandy, Sue Hee and I headed back over to Powerline to do a trail run. It was incredibly hot, and one of the hardest runs I've done in quite some time.
For lunch, we hit Steamer's for their delish cheap tacos.


It took us a really long time to get home (5 hours or so), but it was all worth it, a great weekend in South Lake Tahoe...can't wait for the next one...maybe it will have to be a long weekend!

No comments: