I've been in work insanity over the past couple weeks, with our Genentech-Roche integration in full effect. Our global team members from Basel, Switzerland were recently in town, so we did manage to mix in some good food with a lot of hard work and all-day meetings. On Wednesday, we hit lunch at Slanted Door in the Ferry Building.


On Thursday night, I also joined my team and our colleagues from across the Atlantic for dinner in Burlingame at Nectar Wine Lounge.
There was a set menu, and I had the Little Gem Salad to start, and then followed with the Grilled Rib-Eye (with oyster mushrooms, housemade potato gnocchi and black mission figs):
For dessert, I had the fantastic Chocolate Ganache Cake (melted ganache with raspberry coulis accompanied by double chocolate ice cream)...yum!!!:
So, despite some crazy work days full of meetings, it was fantastic to have some good social time with good food as well. Go Genen-Roche!
No comments:
Post a Comment