About Me

My photo
Originally from Canada, I live in San Francisco, CA and work for a biotech company.

Sunday, October 21, 2007

Princess Leia & Darth Vader

October 21, 2007

We held our last frisbee practice this season (maybe ever for me?) on Sunday in Palo Alto, as we're all heading to Florida next week (it's nationals, baby!). It was a gorgeous day and we had a good practice, so I'm psyched to get down there and start beating down those other teams!

After practice, I went to Santa Clara to see the kiddies and to have dinner at my sister's house. My parents are coming to visit the kids during the exact time that I'll be in Florida, go figure. At least I'll see them at the end of November, when I'm planning a quick 5-day trip home to Vulcan/Calgary.


As I will miss seeing the kids for Hallowe'en, Angie and I put on the babies' costumes so that I could see how they look. They're dressing up as Darth Vader and Princess Leia. Too cute.











And by popular demand (okay, my mom and dad really like video clips), here's 4 minutes of more video clips:


No comments: