About Me

My photo
Originally from Canada, I live in San Francisco, CA and work for a biotech company.

Monday, October 01, 2007

These Robeez Are Made For Walking

October 1, 2007

I finally made it down to South Bay on the weekend to see the kiddies and in their new home in Santa Clara. They have a lot more space, which is good for the highly mobile twins.

Charlotte has made walking her primary mode of mobility, while Simon is averaging a 50/50 split between crawling and walking. I didn't manage to get Charlotte's zombie walk on film, but here's a couple seconds of her quick ambling pace...



However, I think that instead of practicing his walking, Simon has been practicing his modeling poses.
Simon's "Blue Steele":


Auntie Bea kisses:

Simon is much larger physically than Charlotte, and uses his brute strength to get what he wants...

Olivia spends most of her day trying to keep her Barbies out of the twins' little grubby hands.



It was so awesome to see the family again and in their new home. Congratulations!

No comments: