Saturday continued to be a tremendously busy day. We headed back to the city to have dinner and then get ready for the Alter Ego party at the Cole frisbee house. The party was actually for Rocky's birthday, and they asked all the invitees to come as your alter ego.
I had some grand ideas of costumes, but instead, got lazy and opted to show up with a "behavioral alter ego", which was "quiet and b%$chy".
Will was more ambitious and dressed up as an overzealous frisbee player, which is definitely his alter ego.
It was great to see everyone and their take on what their alter ego would be. Gail and I quickly discovered that behavioral alter egos are definitely more subtle and harder for people imbibing in alcohol to guess and understand. I kept feeling bad because I didn't want anyone to think that I was actually that big of a heinous b%$ch. I had a lot of explaining to do.
Happy Birthday Rocky!
No comments:
Post a Comment