About Me

My photo
Originally from Canada, I live in San Francisco, CA and work for a biotech company.

Sunday, July 27, 2008

Campbell Farmer's Market

July 27, 2008

I went down to South Bay on Sunday to hang out with my sister and her kids. We took them to the Campbell Farmer's Market, which features some amazing organic vendors with some of the best fruit and veggies around. It was pretty hot and schweaty, a far cry from the typical summer day (misty, foggy, chilly...where were you yesterday during my long run?!?).




After the farmer's market, where I picked up some of the sweetest oranges, strawberries, cherry tomatoes and corn to be found, we headed over to the Pruneyard for brunch at Hobee's.
After brunch, we spent a little time in Barnes & Noble while my sister did some grocery shopping, and the kids took over the kiddie section.






Can't wait to eat those oranges!

No comments: