About Me

My photo
Originally from Canada, I live in San Francisco, CA and work for a biotech company.

Friday, July 18, 2008

Aussie Tour

July 18, 2008

Stephen and Jo are in town! Aussie! Aussie! Aussie!

They are both playing on the respective men's and women's Australian National Ultimate Frisbee Teams that will be representing down under at the World Ultimate Championships in Vancouver in August. So, they are in town for an extended wedding-frisbee-friend-work trip on this side of the country.

Last night, Stephen, Jo and Chuck came by for dinner (extra meaty lasagne!) and it was great to catch up and hang out. I hadn't seen them both since we hung out in Sydney in December!


Will and I are going to be in Vancouver for a wedding in August, so hopefully we'll get to see Stephen and Jo in action at Worlds....good luck in Vancouver!

No comments: