About Me

My photo
Originally from Canada, I live in San Francisco, CA and work for a biotech company.

Sunday, July 06, 2008

Independence Day!

July 4, 2008

Friday (holiday! whee!) was a fantastic day, gorgeous weather in the city, and full of activity. I started the day with a 5-mile run with Gail, Sandy, Kali and Sara around the Marina, followed by some shopping at Sports Basement (to use the 20% off coupon from the Stadium to Stadium 10K race, of course), and then brunch at Pacific Catch in Inner Sunset. I really do love their ahi poke wasabi rice bowls...

In the late afternoon, Gail, Sandy, Will and I headed over the Bay Bridge to Oaktown for a 4th of July BBQ at Gretchen & Safdie's house. In addition to all the luscious meat products on the grill, Wii Fit and Rockband was in the house!












Happy 4th of July!

No comments: