About Me

My photo
Originally from Canada, I live in San Francisco, CA and work for a biotech company.

Sunday, July 06, 2008

Brunch @ Maverick

July 6, 2008

On Sunday, I went to brunch with the boys (Will, Key, Shaun and Abe) at Maverick in the Mission. I have been to Maverick a few times for dinner (great food), but never for brunch. Both San Francisco Magazine and 7x7 Magazine voted Maverick's brunch the Best in Brunch in the city in 2007, so I had been wanting to go for some time. However, it's a small space and tables are hard to come by. Thankfully, I was able to get a reservation for Sunday. Sweet!


There are three varieties of mimosas, I started with the Strawberry Mimosa...yum!

Shaun joined me for a blackberry mimosa...yum!
House-made pecan coffee cake to start.
I had the Wagyu Beef Cheese Steak, with sliced center cut top sirloin, melted cheddar cheese, sautéed onions, Acme Torpedo Roll, fries. Delish! Just the perfect sandwich on a soft Acme roll and the perfect portion too.

I can't wait to come back here again for brunch, the menu has so many exciting options to try! Check it out. Very hip.

No comments: