On Thursday night, some folks came over for dinner (Katharine, Key, Wendy, Gail, Sandy, Robert & Sue Hee) under the ruse of "just wanting to catch up", but it ended up being a belated celebration for my recent change in voting status. Aww, how sweet...
Just in case you want to know what I've been getting up to in San Francisco...or wherever I am in the world.
About Me
- Bea
- Originally from Canada, I live in San Francisco, CA and work for a biotech company.
Thursday, July 24, 2008
I Heart My Friends!
July 24, 2008
On Thursday night, some folks came over for dinner (Katharine, Key, Wendy, Gail, Sandy, Robert & Sue Hee) under the ruse of "just wanting to catch up", but it ended up being a belated celebration for my recent change in voting status. Aww, how sweet...




Katharine and Key created a "red, white and blue" dessert, consisting of a wonderful berry pie from Mission Beach Cafe, fresh blueberries, vanilla bean ice cream, and a sweet berry sauce.
In an amazing coincidence, I also received my new shiny passport in the mail that very day...


Thanks for the celebration! You are guys are #1! #1! #1!
On Thursday night, some folks came over for dinner (Katharine, Key, Wendy, Gail, Sandy, Robert & Sue Hee) under the ruse of "just wanting to catch up", but it ended up being a belated celebration for my recent change in voting status. Aww, how sweet...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment