About Me

My photo
Originally from Canada, I live in San Francisco, CA and work for a biotech company.

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Dim Sum for Sue Hee

October 12, 2008

On Sunday, I had a nice sleep-in before Will and I headed to Ton Kiang for dim sum to celebrate Sue Hee's birthday. I was able to get a solid sleep in after getting home from Lucerne on Saturday night, so that was a relief.

I was super-happy to catch up with folks at dim sum, especially our good friend Henrik, who recently was in a pretty bad accident when he was driving his scooter in the city and he was the victim of a hit-and-run accident. Some good citizens chased down the car to get the license plate and hopefully justice will prevail. Henrik just had surgery to put two pins in his ankle, but he was a superstar and came out to dim sum. I heart Henrik! Heal fast, buddy!

And to top it all off, Kath was also at dim sum sporting her injury, a broken hand suffered while playing with her club ultimate frisbee team. Kath is heading into surgery this week to repair her hand, good luck Kath! Sheesh!
Thank goodness everyone else is doing well and Sue Hee celebrated her birthday with Kara's Cupcakes...yum!



Happy Birthday Sue Hee!

As Will and I were heading back to the car after dim sum, we saw the poster below in a storefront and laughed for days. I had to take a picture of it:
Enough said.

1 comment:

tw said...

Bea...you're like my version of Eater.com for San Francisco. =) hehehe