On Sunday night, after a full day of unpacking, Will and I went down to South Bay for dinner at my sister's place to celebrate Uncle Peter's birthday. It was nice to leave the new house and take a break from all the work, and especially nice to be fed prime rib and hang out in a place with a bathroom...
Just in case you want to know what I've been getting up to in San Francisco...or wherever I am in the world.
About Me
- Bea
- Originally from Canada, I live in San Francisco, CA and work for a biotech company.
Monday, October 20, 2008
Happy Birthday Uncle Peter!
October 20, 2008
On Sunday night, after a full day of unpacking, Will and I went down to South Bay for dinner at my sister's place to celebrate Uncle Peter's birthday. It was nice to leave the new house and take a break from all the work, and especially nice to be fed prime rib and hang out in a place with a bathroom...








For dessert, I picked up two pies from Mission Beach Cafe, the chocolate pecan and the classic apple pie, they were delicious!:



Happy Birthday Uncle Peter!!
On Sunday night, after a full day of unpacking, Will and I went down to South Bay for dinner at my sister's place to celebrate Uncle Peter's birthday. It was nice to leave the new house and take a break from all the work, and especially nice to be fed prime rib and hang out in a place with a bathroom...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment