About Me

My photo
Originally from Canada, I live in San Francisco, CA and work for a biotech company.

Friday, October 31, 2008

Hallowe'en 2008

October 31, 2008

Happy Hallowe'en!! I've been looking forward to this day, not because it's an excuse to dress up, but because it means that Will and I are about to go on vacation! We're heading out for two weeks starting tomorrow to Hong Kong and southeast China (e.g. Guangzhou, Shenzen). Whee!

Also, we cleaned up our disaster house as much as possible to host some folks for an early birthday celebration for Gail (who's birthday is Nov. 1). Some of the folks were dressed up for Hallowe'en parties to occur later in the evening, take a look below. Also, I carved a pumpkin this year, something I haven't done in a very long time:






For dinner, we picked up:
- sushi trays from Kiki Sushi
- take-out dumplings, potstickers and famous spicy dry chicken wings from San Tung
- cupcakes from Kara's Cupcakes
- pumpkin ice cream from Mitchell's

Quite the feast to celebrate Gail's birthday, indeed...











Happy Birthday Gail!!!

And, for the next two weeks, I will most probably be taking a blog vacation as well, I am not taking my computer to HK/China, so stay tuned in a couple weeks for blogspots full of Asian adventures with Bea, Will and Bea's nutty family...

No comments: