About Me

My photo
Originally from Canada, I live in San Francisco, CA and work for a biotech company.

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Kiddies - 10/25/2008

October 25, 2008

Saturday morning not only brought the weekend, but it also brought the arrival of plumbers to install the toilet!! Finally!

I went for a run with Gail, Sandy, and Kali in GG Park (~6 miles) and then we grabbed brunch, did some shopping in the Haight, and then I headed down to South Bay to have dinner with my sister's family. Will and I are heading on vacation next weekend, so I wanted to see the kids as I wasn't going to see them for 3 weekends! And, my sister was making Shephard's Pie, she whips up the best home-cooked meals...




This video cracks me up, Charlotte has figured out how to climb up on the change table, not something to encourage, but she's pretty good (Simon can't do it yet...):

No comments: