On Monday early evening, Will and I met up with Kali and JonZ for happy hour at Hog Island Oyster Co, partly to celebrate Kali's half-marathon finish the day before. Hog Island's happy hour runs Monday and Thursday nights, from 5 -7 PM, with $1 oysters and $3.50 pints of beer. Yum!
Just in case you want to know what I've been getting up to in San Francisco...or wherever I am in the world.
About Me
- Bea
- Originally from Canada, I live in San Francisco, CA and work for a biotech company.
Monday, October 20, 2008
Hog Island & Fog City
October 20, 2008
On Monday early evening, Will and I met up with Kali and JonZ for happy hour at Hog Island Oyster Co, partly to celebrate Kali's half-marathon finish the day before. Hog Island's happy hour runs Monday and Thursday nights, from 5 -7 PM, with $1 oysters and $3.50 pints of beer. Yum!
After happy hour, Will, JonZ and I went to Fog City Diner to meet up with Coco, who's in town for work this week, for dinner. It's been some time since I had last been to Fog City Diner, but it was great to have dinner here again. They have a pretty good menu and dependably-good food.

I had the Niman Ranch burger with aged cheddar, grilled onions and Applewood Smoked Bacon, delish!
For dessert, I shared the World Famous "Tortoise" Sundae with Will, not much to go wrong with that dessert.
It was fantastic catching up with both JonZ and Coco, good times!
On Monday early evening, Will and I met up with Kali and JonZ for happy hour at Hog Island Oyster Co, partly to celebrate Kali's half-marathon finish the day before. Hog Island's happy hour runs Monday and Thursday nights, from 5 -7 PM, with $1 oysters and $3.50 pints of beer. Yum!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment