Will is up in Canada, and I decided to stay in the city on the weekend to play in a beach ultimate frisbee tournament called Booty & The Beach that Shaun, Robert, Ray and McT put together. It also helped that there was no new snow in the mountains and not many folks were heading up to the cabin.
On Saturday morning, I headed out to Ocean Beach for the tourney. I was on a team called "Captain Morgan" (ha!) and our shirts were navy blue. The team was super fun, everyone was a solid player, and we won all four of our games. Sweet!
We played our four games straight through, so we were done by 3 pm and I headed down to Santa Clara to see the little ones, as I hadn't seen them in a couple weeks.
On Sunday morning, we had the luxury of starting a little late because we won our games the previous day, which was nice considering the whole "spring forward" time change thing.
I think my body did not enjoy running on sand for two days in a row. Owie, says my body.
No comments:
Post a Comment