About Me

My photo
Originally from Canada, I live in San Francisco, CA and work for a biotech company.

Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Les Habitants

March 3, 2008

Robert suggested we try to get tickets to go see the San Jose Sharks play the Montreal Canadiens (a.k.a. Les Habitants; the Habs) on Monday night, and as we realized how much effort that would be, we settled on making dinner at our place and being lazy on the couch as we took in the game on HDTV. Perfect.

Sue Hee and Robert came over and we (really, it was Sue Hee) whipped up some wonderful pizzas to enjoy during the game.

I also got a chance to share some sake-cured salmon that I had been curing for 3 days, it was delish! (Sidenote: Anyone who knows me from my days of frequenting 17th Ave. in Calgary knows how much I LOVED the sake salmon at Pongo, and I can't believe that it's taken me so long to finally get around to making it myself. It's so easy!). I served it with some wasabi-mayo...yum!






Alas, the Habs lost 6-4 to the Sharks in an interesting game that was pretty exciting. And the pizza was awesome! Thanks Sue Hee!

No comments: