About Me

My photo
Originally from Canada, I live in San Francisco, CA and work for a biotech company.

Friday, March 07, 2008

SFUC Captains Unleashed

March 7, 2008


As mentioned in a previous post, I've been co-captaining a SFUC league team for the past 5 years, and it's always a blast. Another factor that makes it so much fun is the end-of-season celebratory captain's dinner, which is a great big thank-you for volunteering your time as a captain.

For the last three years, we've been going to Buca di Beppo in SOMA for the dinner, mainly because they are good for big groups (big, raucous, obnoxious groups, apparently). There's always a good collection of stories, and I took a bunch of good photos, but only a smattering that can be posted on my PG blog :)















After a few hours at dinner and (4) 3L jugs of house chianti later, we moseyed over to a nearby pub, The Chieftain, for some more good times.
Well, I was very responsible and took public transit, which of course gave me carte blanche to drink my more-than-fair share of mediocre house chianti. Owie, says my head.

Anyway, yet another good time to add to my list of good times as a SFUC captain.

No comments: