About Me

My photo
Originally from Canada, I live in San Francisco, CA and work for a biotech company.

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Reminiscing with Shepel

March 11, 2008

Will has been back in the homeland to help his folks pack up their Calgary house (they are relocating to Vancouver Island, yay!) and to go on his annual guys cat-skiing trip. They returned to Island Lake Lodge near Fernie, BC, and finally got great conditions on the second day. Look at the picture of Will that got posted on their daily photos site:


I can't complain too much, he's been working really hard, and I did just have a 8.5 week sabbatical from work...

Luckily, an old friend from the past is in town to distract me from the daily toils. Mike (a.k.a. Sheeps) was an old roomie from Calgary where we went to school together at UofC, and he's now a doctor (whee!) and is in town doing a radiology course at the Fairmont Hotel. Swank.

Mike came over for dinner with me, Key and Wendy, and it was great to catch up and reminisce. I think it had been over 8 years since we had seen eachother in person!

Hooray for friends in town!

No comments: