May 30, 2009
Ah, Toronto, it's been a long time. I think the last time I was in Toronto was when I was a little kid. Which means, I don't remember much. Alas, there's always the scenic
CN Tower to remind you where you are:

The wedding we were going to was for Will's college buddy, Anne. Anne was marrying a nice fellow named Greg, and I was meeting both for the first time. The wedding was taking place in the evening at a restaurant named
Canoe, on the 54th floor (top floor!) of the Toronto Dominion Bank Tower. Canoe is a highly acclaimed restaurant that features regional Canadian cuisine in a pretty awesome setting.



The bride and groom:






Will's McGill rez crew:



Small world story: Will and I are pictured below with Cat, who was Matty A's first girlfriend in 5th grade back in DC...awwww....:

After the wedding, a bunch of us made a trek to
Smoke's Poutinerie for post-wedding
poutine (these McGill kids can't get enough of this stuff!).





Traditional poutine (hand-cut and custom seasoned fries, signature rich gravy, Eastern Township cheese curds):




Congratulations to Anne and Greg on their nuptials!
No comments:
Post a Comment