Our good friend, Mike, and his fiancee Debbie, came into town this week to catch up with buds and for a wedding. On Wednesday night, Mike and Debbie came over to our place for a drink, before Debbie headed off to bachelorette activities and Mike came out for dinner with Will and I. We met up with Adam, Arissa, and Adam's co-workers Wade and Karine for dinner at Catch close to our house. It has been years since I've eaten at Catch, so we decided to check it out again.
To start, I had the Crab Louis, which was delicious and a great starter.
For dinner, I had the miso-glazed black cod with sauteed bok choy, udon noodles, dashi kumbo broth. The fish was very tasty, but the noodles and broth were less exciting.
Overall, the food was pretty good, but the service was dismal. Orr server was completely off-tempo, and had some major 'tude. Too bad, it pretty much ruined the meal for us.
At least we had good friends and conversation to salvage the night.
No comments:
Post a Comment